NOVA RD Series Rain Deflector—provides an excellent barrier to water runoff from the top of trailers from entering the building, especially in declined docks. They are additionally useful for automatically sealing a wide range of trailer sizes that back into the same loading dock. Designed to fit over all seals and almost any type of shelter.
- Mounts onto pre-installed seals and shelters, or combine with a new seal/shelter for a seamless product
- 5" foam-filled pad acts as a deterrent to water runoff from trailer tops
- Fiberglass stay reinforcements add extra pressure to block water infiltration
- High-density polyurethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
- Covers truck heights ranging from 11'6" to 13'6" even on the same dock
- Chain-weighted side flaps
- Select grade pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood head frame
- Heavy-duty steel brackets support head frame*
- All sew lines are locked stitched utilizing heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant for extended life
- Vinyl - 22 oz., 40 oz.
- NOVALON™ - 16 oz., 40 oz.
- NOVA MAX-1000™
- NOVA MAX-60™