- Service range of 5” above and 5” below dock level
- Capacities of 20,000 lb—30,000 lb.
- Widths of 66” - 78”
- Mechanical and hydraulic models available
When dock space is limited or the working range of a full size, pit-style leveler is not needed, edge of dock levelers are an economical option. Edge of dock levelers are available with mechanical or hydraulic activation for smooth and reliable operation. NOVA Technology is proud to offer edge of docks with a wide range of models to meet your facility’s needs.
Available in barrel or torsion spring
- Materials: High strength steel safety tread plate, 55,000 psi minimum, lip beveled for smooth transition.
- Projections: Total projection of bumper blocks and bumpers is 15”.
- Bumpers: Rubber bumpers attached to bumper blocks of high-strength steel plate.
- Formed center plate for added strength.
- Lift assist: Steel lever and NEVERLIFT lifting mechanism in conjunction with roller bearings and dual extension springs.
- Finish: Leveler to be painted machinery gray with orange bumper blocks.
- Service Range: Capable of servicing trucks 5” above and 5” below the dock.
- Capacities: 20,000 lb, 25,000 lb & 30,000 lb.
- Widths: 66”, 72”, 78”
- Gray bumper blocks (orange is standard)
- Rust-inhibiting primer coat
- Low-profile design
- 17” lip for refrigerated trailers with rear step
- Tapered lip (tapered at sides)
- Recessed installation packages for mini-pits
- Wall mounting bracket for operating lever
- Abrasive deck surface
- Solid bar handle
- Dock edge anchoring channel 10” length. Highly recommended for new construction.
- Upgrade to 70,000 psi minimum yield steel safety tread plate on 20,000 lb. capacity units
- Dock ladder
- Hydraulic Model — 115/230 VAC Single Phase (Three phase unit also available)
Recommended Safety Equipment for Edge of Docks:
Nova Truck Lock System to restrain trucks/trailers during the loading/unloading process.