- Service range of 5” above and 5” below dock level
- Capacities of 20,000 lbs.—35,000 lbs.
- Widths of 66” - 78”
- Mechanical and hydraulic models available
When dock space is limited or the working range of a full size, pit-style leveler is not needed, edge-of-dock levelers are an economical option. Edge-of-dock levelers are available with mechanical or hydraulic activation for smooth and reliable operation. NOVA Technology is proud to offer edge-of-docks with a wide range of models to meet your facility’s needs.
Available in barrel or torsion spring
- Materials: High strength steel safety tread plate, 55,000 psi minimum, lip beveled for smooth transition.
- Projections: Total projection of bumper blocks and bumpers is 15”.
- Bumpers: Rubber bumpers attached to bumper blocks of high-strength steel plate.
- Formed center plate for added strength.
- Lift assist: Steel lever lifting mechanism in conjunction with roller bearings and dual extension springs.
- Finish: Leveler to be painted machinery gray with orange bumper blocks.
- Service Range: Capable of servicing trucks 5” above and 5” below the dock.
- Capacities: 20,000 lbs., 25,000 lbs., 30,000 lbs. & 35,000 lbs.
- Widths: 66”, 72”, 78”
- Gray bumper blocks (orange is standard)
- Rust-inhibiting primer coat
- Low-profile design (flat center plate)
- 17” lip for refrigerated trailers with rear step
- Tapered lip (tapered at sides)
- Recessed installation packages for mini-pits
- Wall mounting bracket for operating lever
- Abrasive deck surface
- Solid bar handle
- Edge-of-dock embed channel 10 inches height (highly recommended for new construction).
- Upgrade to 70,000 psi minimum yield steel safety tread plate on 20,000 lb. capacity units
- Dock ladder
- Hydraulic Model — 115/230 VAC Single Phase (Three phase unit also available)
Recommended Safety Equipment for Edge of Docks:
NOVA Truck Lock and Lock & Load vehicle restraint systems help prevent unexpected trailer departure from the loading dock and minimize trailer creep during the loading/unloading process.
- NOVA Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Levelers Brochure (PDF)
- NOVA Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Levelers Brochure (PDF)
- NOVA Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler Specifications (PDF)
- NOVA Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler Architectural Drawing (DWG)
- NOVA Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler Specifications (PDF)
- NOVA Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler Architectural Drawing (DWG)
- NOVA Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Levelers Architectural Drawing (PDF)
- NOVA Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Levelers Architectural Drawing (PDF)