- Regenerative Hydraulic System
- 5 Year Warranty
- “Easy Clean” Frame Design
- “Velocity Fuse” Limits Drop 1” to 3”
- Integral Maintenance Strut
- Barrier Lip Option Available
NOVA’s Premium Hydraulic Dock leveler is designed to provide excellent reliability and structural durability at an affordable price. Easy push-button operation with a reliable Regenerative Hydraulic System makes this full featured leveler a true value.
The leveler is a welded box style construction with piano style lip hinge. The deck and lip are 50-55,000 PSI yield safety tread plate.
The deck is supported by formed steel channel with structural steel headers and toe guards. Lip hinge spools alternately welded to the front header and lip are connected by a solid hinge pin. Continuous 1” rear hinge pin mounted in compression on a structural steel angle supported by (4) structural steel channel uprights.
Push-button is depressed and held activating the hydraulic system that lifts the deck from a stored position. When the deck reaches the fully elevated position, the lip cylinder is activated extending the lip assembly. Attendant releases the push-button when the lip is fully extended and the deck descends to the trailer bed. The lip will rest on the trailer bed and the deck will float with the trailer (12” above/below dock operating range). If a trailer departs prior to storing the leveler the velocity fuse will limit the movement of the deck within 1” to 3”. The proper sequence, after loading/unloading is complete, is for the attendant to depress the push-button lifting the leveler from the trailer bed. The push-button is held until the lip falls pendant and then released allowing the leveler to rest in the lip keepers.
- Heavy-duty regenerative hydraulic system powered by a 1 HP motor with a NEMA 4X control box.
- Equipped with velocity fuse stopping deck travel within 1” to 3”. Lip is yield able to accidental impact. Also included is an integral maintenance strut, night locks, and safety marked full range toe guards. Available with a Barrier Lip.
- Nova Truck Lock System to restrain trucks/trailers during the loading/unloading process.
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty with Additional 4 Year Structural Components Warranty