NOVA GS Series Dock Shelter engineered for use with swing-door trailers. The GS Dock Shelter seals the air and light gaps through door hinges while still allowing full access into the trailer. Provides maximum dock protection while minimizing pressure on the building wall. Utilizing foam side pads in its construction, it is capable of compressing and bending out of the way of a truck which fails to properly align with the doorway, preventing costly repairs. Designed for door openings up to 12 feet wide x 12 feet high.
- Rugged EPDM rubber components effectively block air and light gaps around trailer door hinges while having incredible wear and weather resistance
- Cover material and wear pleats are top-grade fabrics utilized for superior performance and maximum durability
- Impactable side pad structure protects unit from damage against off-center trailers
- High density polyurethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
- Select grade pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood framing
- Raked header with translucent fiberglass top provides natural light, permits water drainage, and provides snow load support
- Flexible fiberglass stays add stiffness to shelter face curtains
- Aluminum angle face edging on head frame
- Detachable side curtains and draft pads use Velcro® for easy removal and are re-attachable within minutes for routine maintenance
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- 15-inch yellow guide stripe standard
- Wind straps on head curtain keep the head curtain from being blown out of position
- All sew lines are locked stitched utilizing heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant for extended life
- Vinyl - 22 oz., 40 oz.
- NOVALON™ - 16 oz., 40 oz.
- NOVA MAX-1000™
- NOVA MAX-60™
Fabric Colors:Black is standard - call for other color options
Full-height yellow guide stripes
Shelter projection—20" standard, customizable to any projection
2" foam front head curtain
Pull rope system
Hook and loop splits on head curtain
Head curtain drop over 54"
Frame cut-outs for obstructions
Common member units
Ground level units
Clear roof panels for extra lighting
Chain weighted head curtain
Spring steel stays
Tapered units for inclined/declined approaches
NOVA GS Series Survey (PDF)