The NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint secures the trailer’s Rear Impact Guard (RIG) to reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents which lead to forklift driver injuries as well as damage to product and loading dock equipment. The Lock & Load offers unique features to improve on the proven performance of hook-style restraint designs:
- The gear motor, specifically engineered for this application, utilizes a one way braking system which keeps the hook continuously engaged for added safety.
- Roller slope extension that effortlessly rolls on pavement.
- Control box features discrete components for ease of service.
- Control box includes keyswitch for override as standard.
- LED lights are standard for energy efficiency and long life.
Low profile 9” carriage works with all standard trailers (RIG ≥ 9” and ≤ 27”).
Mounts to dock above ground level to stay clear of precipitation and debris. Protected from the elements with watertight connectors and zinc-plating which provides exceptional corrosion resistance. Backed by a one year parts and labor warranty.
Designed to withstand more than 32,000 lbs. of pulling force, the NOVA Lock & Load helps prevent the dangers associated with unexpected horizontal or vertical trailer movement. (Meets ANSI spec MH30.3-2005.)
Easy to Use:
Backing trailer positions restraint automatically. Communication system provides interior and exterior lights and an audible alarm to alert dock attendant of restraint status.
- NOVA Vehicle Restraint Selection Guide (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Brochure (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Architectural Drawing (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Architectural Drawing (DWG)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Specifications (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Survey (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Installation Manual (PDF)
- NOVA Lock & Load Vehicle Restraint Owner's Manual (PDF)