Prevent Damage and Down-Time from Needless Impacts to Your Doors with Informational LED Door Kits!
The NOVA Door position light kit is a Door Condition Awareness System (D-CAS) which informs drivers of the state of a drive-through overhead door even when the driver is unable to see its position. A 10′ colored LED Light strip is mounted to both the inside and outside of the door. A driver pulling in or backing in is supplied with door travel information.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- LEDs are off (or solid red) when door is down, flashing red when in motion, and solid green when door is fully open.
- Reduces door and vehicle damage, lost product, and unnecessary costs when installed.
- Acts as a power loss indicator – LEDs flash RED if the operator loses power.
- When installed in firehouses and EMT stations, the Red LEDs preserve night vision and reduce the need for harsh white lights during evening hours.
- Compatible with most commercial garage door operators.
- Optional Blue Light (BL) feature informs awaiting vehicles if there is already a vehicle on the other side of the door; potentially reducing loading and unloading delays caused by the need to move because the bay already has a truck inside.
- LEDs are IP68, Waterproof, UV Protected and highly visible in the daylight.
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES:
Two 10′ sections LEDs w/40′ of cable and 20′ of double-edge flat track for mounting, one NEMA rated enclosure w/LED Controller + 120v/12v power supply, and inside and outside signage.
- 15′ and 20′ LED segments available for added visibility.
- Four retainer styles available for non-standard installations.
- Blue Light (BL) Feature* informs approaching vehicles if the bay is already occupied. *Utilizes BEA LZR® Widescan Technology.