Our LED Lights Help Prevent Loading Dock Accidents and Injuries!
The NOVA Vehicle Restraint Light Kit is a “Restraint Condition Awareness System” (R-CAS) which provides extra visibility around the dock door for the dock attendant. More visible than standard control box communication lighting, this system uses multi-colored LEDs around the corners of the dock door to alert dock workers to the safety status at the dock position. Compatible with most rotating hook restraints on the market.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The standard unit utilizes 48″ of RED, GREEN and AMBER* LEDs in the upper corners of the door to inform dock attendants, supervisors and truck drivers of the condition of the dock from a distance. *AMBER use is based on OEM fault conditions.
- Fully programmable LED controller and power supply included in the standard kit.
- An extended vision (EV) version of the interior lights provide 50% more LEDs than the standard kit providing even greater visibility to the dock position.
- Optional exterior light wands are available to enhance the truck driver’s view and condition awareness. Designed to fit where traditional stop & go lights don’t, these wands can be installed at eye-level with the truck’s cab for better visibility.
- The exterior LED wands are also available to mount directly to NOVA Dock Seals and Shelters when used in tandem on a NOVA dock seal. These 8′ or 4′ sections also act as guide lights to aid the truck driver to position truck.
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES:
Two 1′ x 1′ LED corner assemblies (including aluminum frame and 20′ of cable), one pair of mounting brackets, one NEMA rated enclosure with power supply, and LED controller.
- Extended Length LED Interior Lights (EV) – includes one pair secondary mounting brackets.
- Exterior Light Wand – for use in restricted space applications.
- Alternate exterior aluminum retainer styles available.
- Dock Seal Light Kit – attaches directly to the NOVA dock seal. (NOVA dock seal required)