DESIGNED FOR DOOR OPENINGS UP TO 9 FT WIDE X 9 FT HIGH
FP Series Dock Seal—the foam-filled head pad and side pads provide a tight, energy-efficient seal between the trailer and dock wall providing protection from inclement weather, dirt and insect infiltration.
- Cover material and wear pleats are top-grade fabrics providing superior performance and maximum durability
- High-density polyurethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
- Foam is bonded with high strength adhesive to select grade pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood framing for long-lasting installation
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Brass grommets with spur washers for venting
- Velcro® brand attachments
- All sew lines are lock-stitched utilizing heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant for extended life
- Full-height yellow guide stripe standard
Dock seals can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading dock dry, safe and efficient.
Dock seals and shelters also provide a positive seal between internal and external environments. They prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne contaminates while the loading dock is in use.
NOVA Dock Seals are constructed from high-density polyurethane foam and solid wood. We offer a variety of cover materials in different fabric types, weights and colors. All options are top-grade fabrics to provide superior performance.
Dock seals help avoid safety and productivity problems associated with unprotected openings, such as:
- Employee discomfort
- Energy loss
- Theft or security concerns
- Product damage or contamination
- Insect infiltration
- Slippery or dangerous dock conditions
- Wear pleats
- Wear face
- Scuff guards
- Bottom door flaps (1 to 3 sides)
- Drop curtains
- Pull rope system for drop curtains
- 2″ foam-filled drop curtains
- Flame-retardant fabric
- Top corner pleats only
- 24″ high yellow guide stripe
- Galvanized metal backs
- Chain-weighted drop curtain
- Beveled head pads