DESIGNED FOR DOOR OPENINGS UP TO 9 FT WIDE X 12 FT HIGH
FPH Series Dock Seal—features a hood-style head curtain in place of a head pad with a metal pipe and fiberglass stays in the fabric hood to maintain support and serviceability.
- Cover material and wear pleats are top-grade fabrics providing superior performance and maximum durability
- High-density polyurethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
- Foam is bonded with high strength adhesive to select grade pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood framing for long-lasting installation
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Brass grommets with spur washers for venting
- Velcro® brand attachments
- Full-height yellow guide stripe standard
- Hood drop can be customized to accommodate the truck heights at your dock
- All sew lines are lock-stitched utilizing heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant for extended life
- Fiberglass support stays
Dock seals can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading dock dry, safe and efficient.
Dock seals and shelters also provide a positive seal between internal and external environments. They prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne contaminates while the loading dock is in use.
NOVA Dock Seals are constructed from high-density polyurethane foam and solid wood. We offer a variety of cover materials in different fabric types, weights and colors. All options are top-grade fabrics to provide superior performance.
Dock seals help avoid safety and productivity problems associated with unprotected openings, such as:
- Employee discomfort
- Energy loss
- Theft or security concerns
- Product damage or contamination
- Insect infiltration
- Slippery or dangerous dock conditions
- Wear pleats
- Wear face
- Scuff guards
- Bottom door flaps
- Pull rope system for hood
- Flame-retardant fabric
- Top corner pleats only
- 24″ high yellow guide stripe
- Galvanized metal backs
- 2″ foam-filled front on hoods
- Chain-weighted drop curtain