DESIGNED FOR DOOR OPENINGS UP TO 10-FEET WIDE X 9-FEET HIGH
FPU Series Dock Seal—accommodates larger doors and features foam-filled head and side pads that provide a positive seal. The tight, energy-efficient seal between the trailer and dock wall protects the dock from inclement weather, dirt and insect infiltration.
- Available in several top-grade fabric types, weights and colors
- High-density polyurethane foam for added resiliency
- Frame is made from pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood
- Foam is bonded to the frame with high-strength adhesive
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Ventilation slits ensure proper air circulation
- All sew lines are lock-stitched and reinforced with UV-resistant thread
- Full-height yellow guide stripe
Dock seals can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading dock dry, safe and efficient.
Provides a positive seal between internal and external environments, preventing the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne contaminates while the loading dock is in use.
Constructed from high-density polyurethane foam and solid wood, we offer a variety of cover materials in different fabric types, weights and colors. All options are top-grade fabrics to provide superior performance.
Loading dock seals help avoid safety and productivity problems associated with unprotected openings, such as:
- Employee discomfort
- Energy loss
- Theft or security concerns
- Product damage or contamination
- Insect infiltration
- Slippery or dangerous dock conditions
- Wear pleats
- Wear face
- Scuff guards
- Bottom door flaps (one to three sides)
- Chain-weighted drop curtain
- 2-inch foam-filled drop curtain
- Flame-retardant fabric
- Top corner pleats only
- 24-inch yellow guide stripe
- Galvanized metal backs