DESIGNED FOR DOOR OPENINGS UP TO 10-FEET WIDE X 12-FEET HIGH AND HIGHER DOORS
FPHU Series Dock Seal—features a fabric hood-style curtain and foam side pads. This model accommodates taller doors and provides a positive seal against the truck sides.
- Available in several top-grade fabric types, weights and colors
- High-density polyurethane foam for added resiliency
- Frame is made from pressure-treated, kiln-dried wood
- Foam is bonded to the frame with high-strength adhesive
- Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Ventilation slits ensure proper air circulation
- All sew lines are lock-stitched and reinforced with UV-resistant thread
- Full-height yellow guide stripe
Dock seals can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading dock dry, safe and efficient.
Dock seals and shelters also provide a positive seal between internal and external environments. They prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne contaminates while the loading dock is in use.
NOVA Dock Seals are constructed from high-density polyurethane foam and solid wood. We offer a variety of cover materials in different fabric types, weights and colors. All options are top-grade fabrics to provide superior performance.
Dock seals help avoid safety and productivity problems associated with unprotected openings, such as:
- Employee discomfort
- Energy loss
- Theft or security concerns
- Product damage or contamination
- Insect infiltration
- Slippery or dangerous dock conditions
- Wear pleats
- Wear face
- Scuff guards
- Bottom door flaps
- Pull rope for hood
- Chain-weighted drop curtain
- Flame-retardant fabric
- Top corner pleats only
- 24-inch yellow guide stripe
- Galvanized metal backs
- 2-inch foam-filled front on hoods
- Sectional foam front
- Hood drop can be customized to accommodate various truck heights